Saturday, March 26, 2011

Everyday life: Chickens


Well I (Caleb) asked my sis if I could use her camera because I wanted to take some Pic's of the chicks and she said yes so I told Seth what I was going to do and he wanted to come too!!!
Seth wanted to me to take some pictures of him going to the coop, so here is what Seth and I do everyday!
 Walking to the coop.

Opening the door.

Then this is what it looks like when you open the door.

We have a heat lamp in the coop to keep them warm and we have an extension cord from our house connected to the heat lamp so the extension cord was hanging low, so we decided to put a chick on the cord!!  


 Hanging from the cord.



We put another chick on the cord and put the first chick on the window sill (he is behind the one on the cord).

 




This is one of the chick's wing span; they are getting so big!!



Every time we go in there to feed them or refill the water the chicks will always go to one corner and bunch together really tight!

Best buddies.

If y'all were wondering what we put down on the floor in the coop we put blueprints that our Paw-Paw gives us(layouts of buildings or stuff like that!) down on the floor!

We hope this helped y'all and you liked the pic's of the chicks!  Hope to post again soon!!

Caleb M. Wassenberg
 Co-Owner of SRR Egg Factory




No comments:

Post a Comment