Thursday, July 7, 2011

LIttle chicks

This time we are going to do the little chickens since we did the big chickens before! The are very big compared to what they used to be!  So Kimber came and to some pictures of e'm.


A buff Orpington cruisin'!

That's all of the eight of 'em staying together, I think they were dust bathing before!

A Barred Rock and a Buff Orpington!  I think that the two Buff Orpington we have are guys!

A Brown Leghorn. (Caleb was holding it)

Hangin' around!  We don't know exactlty what type the black one is but we hope to find out soon!

Well this was a pretty short post but we hope y'all enjoyed it!  Pretty soon we'll get the prices on the blog!
Till next time, God Bless!
Caleb and Seth Wassenberg
Co-owners of Srr Egg Factory


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! The black one, if it has a straight comb looks like a Black Austrolorp, which I love. Another possibility is a Blue Andalusian, which I don't like since they're flightly and aren't good layers. Or a Blue Orpington. Or...

    Let me know when you find out what it is, I'm curious!

    Matthew

    ReplyDelete