Monday, January 30, 2012

New chickens!

We haven't had time to post recently because we are very busy. Sorry!  So..... we have decided to get the chickens!  We got 50 Black Australorps that were already laying.  We got them last week and we're getting about 2 dozen eggs a day!

 The Black Australorps are all black and the ones that aren't are the older girls.  We also used a wagon as a chicken feeder, so it's a move around feeder!

Very black!!

The guys are always watching us.
And as always there was a chicken checking us out....
a older girl......
and a younger one!!

They have been very good chickens so far and we're glad we got them!
Till next time, God Bless!
Caleb and Seth Wassenberg
Co-owners of SRR Egg Factory


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! Well, at least as gorgeous as a chicken can be........ ;) Anywho, I wanted to ask if y'all have enough eggs to sell my fam (when I come for piano lessons on Fridays)....We'd probably need about 1-2 dozen, depending on the week. You can write me back at my email, to make sure I get it (I'm sure Lexi could give you my email address, but just in case: deadtosinalivetoGod@gmail.com) Thanks!

    ~Jaime R.
    P.S. The last eggs you sold us were awesome! Thanks! =) =) =)

    ReplyDelete